Stockdale Personnel COVID-19 update
A message from Stockale Personnel’s General Manager regarding the COVID-19 crisis –
Stockdale takes the health and safety of our clients seriously, and remains committed to supporting you during this challenging period. We recognise your concerns around the spread of COVID-19, and how it is continuing to impact the broader community.
Our growth and success as an organisation is underpinned by the work that we do within our communities. During this uncertain time we will continue to focus on making a positive difference to both the individuals and organisations we work with.
We greatly value the collaborative partnerships we have fostered within our local communities, and consider it our social responsibility to ensure that we provide adequate support to you during this time.
As an organisation, we will continue to strive for what is best for our clients, host employers, apprentices, trainees and students by providing you with up-to-date information and taking action in line with advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government via the Department of Health.
We are here to support you, and encourage you to take care of yourselves and each other as the situation continues to develop.
For Further information, we advised clients and candidates to consider the following measures:
Authorities have advised that good personal hygiene and not coming into contact with an ill person can reduce the risk of contracting the virus.
The following are the requirements for all our employees:
- Protect yourself and other by maintaining good personal hygiene
- Keep physical and close contact to a minimum and avoid people who are feeling unwell
- Employees or Employers returning from overseas are not to attend work for 14 days from date of their return
- Inform your supervisor or manager if you have come in contact with someone who has recently returned from oversea.
- Employees or Employers feeling ill must isolate themselves and seek medical attention immediately and follow the medical advice provided.
- A medical clearance is required for returning to work following an illness
Where can you get the latest information?
- Stay up-to-date on the Coronavirus situation here.
What is good personal hygiene?
- To help safeguard yourself and work colleagues from the risk of infection visit the Federal Health website.
What should I do if I feel unwell?
- If you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, seek medical advice especially if you have underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes.
People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
As a valued client, we will work to ensure that you are kept advised of any changes in the situation. If you have any questions please contact us on (03) 9286 2777 (Melbourne) or (02) 9580 3344 (Sydney)